Terms & Condition
1. All business relations between the customer and Caroshop shall be subject exclusively to the valid version of our General Terms and Conditions of Business in effect at the time the order is placed.
The Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply only to consumers. The customer is considered a consumer if the purpose of the deliveries and services ordered cannot be attributed to his commercial or self-employed professional activities. In contrast, an entrepreneur – and not a consumer – is any individual or legal entity or partnership with legal capacity that acts in a commercial or self-employed professional capacity upon conclusion of the contract.
2. The customer may select products from our range and collect them in a so-called shopping basket by clicking on the button: “Add to shopping basket”. By clicking on the “Send order“ button he places a legally binding order for the products contained in the shopping basket.
The customer is able to view and modify the data at any time prior to sending the order. However, the order can only be placed and transmitted if the customer accepts the General Terms & Conditions of Business by clicking on the button: “Accept General Terms & Conditions of Business“ indicating their acceptance of these contractual terms and including it in their order.
3. Caroshop shall send the customer an automatic notice of receipt via e-mail in which his order is again itemised and which he can print out by clicking on the “Print” function. The automatic notice of receipt merely documents that we have received the customer’s order and does not constitute binding acceptance of the order. The contract shall only become binding upon notification of acceptance by our company which is sent via separate e-mail.
4. Should the customer’s selected product be unavailable at the time the order is placed, caroshop shall notify the customer of this in an order confirmation. If the product is permanently unavailable, the customer shall be notified respectively via e-mail. There is no contract in effect in this case.
5. Should the selected product be only temporarily unavailable, caroshop shall inform the customer immediately in the order confirmation. In the event of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. In such a case we are also entitled to be released from the contract. Any payments made by the customer shall be reimbursed immediately.
6. The delivered goods shall remain our property until paid for in full.
7. All prices indicated on our website are understood to include the respective applicable VAT.
The shipping costs are indicated on the order form for the customer and shall be borne by the customer.
The goods are shipped via DHL.
8. The customer may pay by credit card or by prepayment . The customer may change the method of payment saved in his user account at any time. Payment of the purchase price in full shall be due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
The obligation to pay default interest shall not exclude the assertion of further default damages.
9. We shall be liable for material defects in accordance with the respective valid statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB (German Civil Code). A warranty exists for products delivered by us only if explicitly stated on the order confirmation with regard to the relevant item.
10. Customer claims for damages are excluded. Excepted from this are customer claims for damages attributable to loss of life, physical injury, damage to health, or breach of substantive contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as the liability for other damages resulting from a premeditated or grossly negligent breach of obligation on our part, on the part of our legal agents or vicarious agents. Substantive contractual obligations are those necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
Upon breach of substantive contractual obligations, we shall only be liable for damages which are foreseeable and typical for this type of contract if these have been caused by negligence. This shall not apply to customer claims for damages resulting from a loss of life, physical injury or damage to health. Insofar we shall be liable according to the statutory provisions.
The above limitations shall also be valid in favour of our legal agents and vicarious agents, if claims are lodged directly against them. The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to contracts between the customer and our company to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
11. For the purchase of a voucher, the German law for the statute of limitations according to BGB (see §§ 195, 199) is valid. The voucher loses its validity after 3 years. The deadline starts at the end of the year in which the claim (purchase of the voucher) arose.
The purchase of the voucher is completed upon receipt of the selected amount plus shipping costs.
The voucher will be sent to you in paper form by post after purchase to the delivery address you specified. For false information at the delivery address in our online shop, we assume no liability.
The voucher can only be redeemed when you buy goods in our online shop. A cash payment is not possible. Partial purchases are not possible. The value of the voucher can be redeemed only with the whole amount in the online shop with the corresponding voucher number. We accept no liability if the voucher is redeemed by unknown persons. You have to make sure that it is not possible for the voucher to be redeemed by unauthorized persons.